* Director of Wayra UK (cohorts of 20 for-profit businesses in which Telefónica invests as a minority shareholder) and Wayra UnLtd. (cohorts of 10 social ventures in which Telefónica and the British Cabinet Office invest as minority shareholders)
* Former director of Wayra Spain, overseeing academies in both Barcelona and Madrid. Helped Spanish start-ups to raise more than $13 million (and counting) over the last 18 months.
* Redesigned and relaunched IE Business School's accelerator for MBA students, and taught entrepreneurial management courses to MBAs.
* Proactive entrepreneur. Co-founder of nuroa.com, an Internet start-up based in Barcelona, Spain that has raised over €4 million in financing.
* Results oriented, highly creative, out-of-the-box strategic thinker with strong orientation toward understanding customer behaviors.
* Yale-trained lawyer with first-class experience in top global law firms. Specialized in mergers and acquisitions and securities law.
* Graduated magna cum laude (first honours), Phi Beta Kappa (National Honour Society) from Yale College. Was one of two Executive Editors at the Yale Law Journal.
18/09/2017 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Startups tecnológicas presentaron sus soluciones a marcas de moda. Se contó...