* Director of Wayra UK (cohorts of 20 for-profit businesses in which Telefónica invests as a minority shareholder) and Wayra UnLtd. (cohorts of 10 social ventures in which Telefónica and the British Cabinet Office invest as minority shareholders)
* Former director of Wayra Spain, overseeing academies in both Barcelona and Madrid. Helped Spanish start-ups to raise more than $13 million (and counting) over the last 18 months.
* Redesigned and relaunched IE Business School's accelerator for MBA students, and taught entrepreneurial management courses to MBAs.
* Proactive entrepreneur. Co-founder of nuroa.com, an Internet start-up based in Barcelona, Spain that has raised over €4 million in financing.
* Results oriented, highly creative, out-of-the-box strategic thinker with strong orientation toward understanding customer behaviors.
* Yale-trained lawyer with first-class experience in top global law firms. Specialized in mergers and acquisitions and securities law.
* Graduated magna cum laude (first honours), Phi Beta Kappa (National Honour Society) from Yale College. Was one of two Executive Editors at the Yale Law Journal.
Startups tecnológicas presentaron sus soluciones a marcas de moda. Se contó con la participación de Gary Stewart, Director Wayra...